The job of the guard would be to keep the store running and secure from threats. This also means keeping an eye out for common crimes, such as shoplifting and stopping people who raise alarms, to the whole store.
This will include:
- Providing a guard at the store.
- Their job would be to monitor and keep the store running.
- Tackling crimes such as shoplifting and avoiding any business loss.
- Keep staff and customers safe from threats.
- Performing staff open and close checks in which they sign in and sign out, or staff searches when entering and leaving the premises, to make sure shop stock isn’t lost.